Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

I'm Back!! (hopefully this time for good)

Hello everyone!

If you check the day of my last post, it was on August 18, 2013. That was a long time ago. Pretty much all of last year I was on and off on my blog. There were a lot of personal problems going on in my family. But, I think everything is going to get better from now on.

On current new, I got a puppy. Maybe one day I'll post a picture. My original charger with a USB cord broke, and my replacement doesn't let me connect my phone to my computer. So it's going to be a little more complicated. Anyways, my puppy is a maltese/poodle mix. She's five weeks old and white with some light brown spots. She's such a cutie.

Since August, that's about all that's been going on with my life. I'm a junior in high school now, so things are getting complicated. Lots of homework (comes with the territory of PAP and AP classes).

Usually, I post goals of me reading about 100 books or more every year. This year, I'm going to keep it simple. 50 books in a year. About 4 books a month. 1 book a week. Considering I read like 10 books in the whole year, I think this is a good pace for me to get back into the habit of reading and reviewing.

If anyone out there is still reading my blog, thank you for sticking with me. I promise to try my hardest to keep this blog up and running. I made this blog a little bit longer than two years ago. I don't plan on giving up on it so easily.

My book tours are up and running, so if you're an author, and need a tour, just click on the link at the top of my blog.

I picked up Marked by P.C. Cast and Slumber by Samantha Young. Let's see how it goes.

I think that's about it. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Years. Let me know in the comments how you spent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...